We understand that the information you give to us is personal and we’re committed to respecting your privacy. So here are some important bits and pieces you might like to know about how we collect, store and use any information you give us.
In using our site you agree to this policy and give consent for us to use your information as outlined. So, if you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
The circumstances in which we may collect your information include, but are not limited to, the following:
- registering as a user, to make future ordering easier.
- purchasing products online (e.g. you would need to supply credit card details for us to process your payment and contact information in case we have any queries).
- signing up to, or taking part in Poco Posy events or promotions.
- collecting data about your activities when you visit our website or the websites and online services where we display advertising. For example, the content you view, the date and time you view this content, where you saw the adverts, what adverts you clicked on, products you purchased or your location information associated with your IP address.
Please note that when placing an order we will also require contact information for the recipient so that we can deliver successfully.
We don’t store your credit card details. However, we do keep your billing, shipping and order information. This information is encrypted before we transmit it over a web server.
The main reason we need your information is to make sure your order gets delivered without any problems. For example, we may email or text you to clarify delivery information, or to confirm your delivery has been made. Storing your billing, shipping and order details also means you can make subsequent orders and enquiries quickly and easily.
On occasion we also might provide data to reputable third parties to help us analyse sales patterns and navigation techniques, for example. We also might use the data to serve you more relevant advertising. However, will not include any personal information that would identify you.
We keep our customers up to date via Facebook, Instagram and TikTok, but we sometimes will email and/or SMS/MMS you with news we think you’d find interesting, or to request feedback to assist us in making Poco Posy even better. If we do this there will be the opportunity to unsubscribe from any further communication or to update your contact preferences. If you receive marketing information from us in any form, you may at any time decline to receive this information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by simply clickign unsubscribe in the message.
We won’t charge you for actioning this request and will take all reasonable steps to do so at the earliest opportunity.
We won’t pass sender information on to any recipient unless the customer has actually asked us to. And we will never sell your information to a third party.
The only instances where we would disclose personal information about you are:
- If it’s required for a relevant purpose, e.g. giving your contact details to a delivery company.
- If we’re required to disclose information in order to meet any legal obligations
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you’d like to do so, just let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.